Hello my name is Jonathan Stevenson and this blog today is to remind everyone that not every affliction is spiritual but that we are also to take care of our bodies, our minds and also our feelings.
Recently I have been going through a lot things in my life in all these areas and it has drained me in every way, I was exhausted physically for lack of sleep and not eating right and not even exercising like I'm suppose to be, I was drained mentally due to my overthinking and my constant fear that I struggle with, my emotional because of my sensitivity to the things people say to me and spiritually from attacks from the enemy on a daily basis, So I am very tired in all parts of my life….. Yes I do sound like a mess and truth is I am, but by the Grace of Our God I can get through this, I'm writing this because through these experiences, God has taught me that I have to take better care of myself and that I cant forget about the physical, mental, and emotional parts of my life also, Yes a lot of things start out spiritually first since we are a spiritual people, and we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and evil in heavenly places.
So I have decided that I'm going to write a series about this subject, first by starting out with Spiritually because we are a spiritual people and how God takes care of us in this area. Then talk about how God takes care of our other parts of our life. So i hope you enjoy this and it blesses you
Comments
Post a Comment